Thanks for following the link.
As mentioned we have an exciting opportunity for someone to come in and lead the digital marketing department here at Starbots Creative and your profile seems to be the right fit.
So, we are looking for someone who has a passion for digital marketing is ambitious and who’s values match the culture that we have here at Starbots.
The role and responsibilities we have detailed out in a Digital Marketing Manager job description but to be honest we are looking for the right fit rather than just someone who ticks the boxes from an operational point of view so are open to adapting this for the right person.
Some of the key parts of the role above and beyond the usual operational digital marketing responsibilities are:
- To be client-focused and work well with the team to create digital strategies and proposals.
- Have the ability to work well in and develop an existing digital marketing team
- A drive to develop personally and the digital service area of the business
If this sounds like something you would be interested to know more about please just let me know and we can arrange a quick call from there.
Have a great day!
Some quick info on Starbots Creative
- A full-service creative agency
- Based in Newcastle Under Lyme
- Clients throughout the UK
- 12 years in business
- A team of 14 passionate intervals
- Creative working
- Ambitious, fun, and innovative working environment
- Training, development, and progression opportunities
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible working environment
- 28 days including bank holidays
- Friday early finish